Testing camera, frustum and perspective
February 4, 2010 1 Comment
Anna, our new project manager, was doing a follow-up on me yesterday. She brought up a valid point of me not blogging enough (which everyone already knows as well, if you’ve been following anyway). I was stuck on a problem the past few days and just let it go, as I was busy with other things. But I realize that if I blogged about it, I could have gotten the answer while I left it alone. I did find the problem when I threw it out on IRC and people read it and provided feedback. I ended up filing a bug (267) for the problem to get looked at in the future.
Anyway, I did get my tests done and the results were working as intended… and by that I mean my matrices were lining up with what Processing has…
I’m still thoroughly testing PMatrix3DStack… as there’s not default tests with that, I’m just plugging in some random numbers. The biggest concern is mult… if it’s being multiplied properly. If I can finished PMatrix3DStack testing tonight, I should be able to write a test for ortho() as well.