Mistakes and new functions

In my previous post, I was doing some tests.  Somehow, be it tiredness or plain out carelessness, I messed up one of my tests and forged ahead on a commit.  Luckily it was caught by Andor, and a bad release was avoided.  Then again, that’s what we have peer-reviews and super-reviews for.  However, I was able to find the problem and fix it… still the same old problem with the variables not updating once a resize is called.  It seems that I forgot to update an important variable.  I also took some time to test for the ortho function (since it was easy to change one line).  I added that update to the repo as well.

As can be seen above, the outputs are the same as what would be done in Processing.  I have also added in the necessary variable names that Andor was looking to use.  I’m still working on the current matrix stack and hopefully can get the testing finished either today or tomorrow.

I adapted PMatrix3D into all the camera functions already as Andor is working on it and should come out with the release at the same time as my functions.  I am a little concerned with how he implemented PMatrix3D though… it’s not an object, unlike PVector.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: